Monday, July 5, 2010

அம்முவுடன் ஒரு பயணம்....


2day is d last working day @ my client office…. Got transferred to hq. Though I was eager to leave the place…. Something was troubling me…..

என்ன அதுன்னு யோசிச்சேன்…. She was d reason for my silence most times… அம்மு.!

Called her up… Ammu shall v start….? 10 mins pls I heard her say….

ம்ம் செரிமான்னு சொன்னேன். நான் எப்பவும் செய்யறது தான்...
அவ என்ன சொன்னாலும்.... செரி மா... செரி மா.. தான்! :)


Was jus thinking bout the past few days…. Rather months… I was transferred to branch office… in May, சுத்தமா பிடிகல, ஏனோ தானோன்னு தான் இங்க வந்தேன்.
by jun I got 2 devils as frens…. Ladoo & Kutty!


சாக்லேட்னா உயிரே போற அளவுக்கு அடிச்சிபாங்க. Within very few days it became அடிச்சிப்போம். :)

Ladoo is soft n sweet….
நந்தவன கண்ணன். எல்லா பொண்ணுங்களும் இவனோட பிரென்ஸ்… ஒருத்திய தவிர :P
தொட்டா சிணுங்கி! @ times
ஏன் கோவபட்ரானே தெரியாது...!

Kutty is humble n reasonable….
கொஞ்சம் வாலு.
இப்பலாம் ரோடு ல இறங்குனா
scooty இல்லனா activa
பார்க்கறதே வேலையா போச்சு. இவனோட சேர்ந்து நான் ரொம்ப கெட்டுப் போய்டேன்.
டைம் ஆகுதுன்னு கத்தினாலும் புல் மேக்கப்போட தான் வீட்டுக்கு…. கெளம்புவான்

சைடு மிரர் ல அப்பப்போ டச் அப் வேற
ரோட்ல போற பொண்ணுங்க அத்தனையும் இவன பார்க்க தான் வந்ததா நெனப்பு.


//இவன பத்தி ஒரு வரி-ல சொல்லனும்னா...
ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருத்தி என்று அவளின் முகம் இனிக்கிறதே!
ஆயிரத்து ஒன்றாய்... ஐயோ அவளின் தங்கை இருக்கிறதே! //
-இதுதாங்க இவன்
philosophy!


Life was goin smooth…. திடீர்னு boss called….. & asked to move to client office immediately…
Rest we will c later…. Il communicate to ur reporting boss there… immediate requirement. Ok sir, as you pls…. was my reply.
கால் கட் பண்ணிட்டு ஏன் டா பந்தாட்ரீங்கனு யோசிச்சேன்….

Again have to leav my frens behind…. Somehow am not getting settled…
கடவுளே! என்ன கொடும இது....? யோசிச்சிகிட்டே இருக்கும்போது..

நீ கூட வருகையில் நட்பே வெளிச்சமாகுமே...!
my mobile was ringing….. its ammu…

சொல்லு அம்மு! she said come am waiting down, ya 2 mins i will be there...
as usual she wasn’t there….
I was waiting….. called her up…. Ya ya….. coming coming….
ஏன் பறக்கற..? செரி செரி வண்டிய எடு... போலாம் மொறைக்காத..

I jus started…… damn traffic…. இன்னைக்கு போய் சேர்ந்த மாத்ரி தான்
Take greames road…. அப்டியே மவுண்ட் ரோடு போய்…. ஒரு மிதி, லெப்ட் எடுத்து கோட்டுர்புரம் போய் ஈசியா போய்டலாம்... ம்ம்! I took diversion.
Still traffic was hectic.

பேசிட்டே வந்தா ஆனந்த் சாரோட தொல்ல தாங்க முடியல… s sir that process is over… நாளைக்கு முடிச்சு குடுத்துடரேன்…. Ya sure sir… definitely.

I was getting irritated…. உன் ஆபீஸ் கதையெல்லாம் கொஞ்சம் நிறுத்திரியா….? Am already not in gud mood.
நான் கத்தினேன்.

Sorry ma, wat will I do….? All r running behind me….
செரி செரி கத்தாத நேரா பார்த்து ஓட்டுன்னு சொன்னா...

Was crossin kotturpurm bridge by then…. She hugged me…. திரும்பி அவள பார்த்தேன்…. அந்த இருட்லயும் அழகா தெரிஞ்சா…. Silence prevailed between us…. I felt her tears on my shoulders….
அம்மு என்ன மா...?

//சாய்ந்து கொள்ள ஒரு தோளும்...
நினைவுகளை கொல்ல ஒரு தோலும் இருப்பின்...
-வாழ்க்கை என்றோ வசபட்டிருக்கும்!//


ம்ம் ஹ்ம்ம் ஒண்ணுமில்ல நீ போ!

// ஒரு 'ம்ம்ம்'
ஒரு 'ம்ம்ஹம்ம்'
இந்த இரு வார்த்தைகளுமே போதுமானதாய் இருந்தது அவள் என்னை வெற்றி கொள்ள!//


Had to change her mood… அவ அழறது எனக்கு பிடிக்காது….
Asked her to sing her fav song….. கொஞ்ச வெட்க பட்டா! I started humming… she picked it…..


தொட தொட மலர்ந்ததென்ன... பூவே! சுட சுட நனைந்ததென்ன....?
(it was beautifully drizzling then….)

அந்த இள வயதில் ஆற்றங்கரை மணலில்... காலடி தடம் பதித்தோம் யார் அடித்தார்....?
(அவ voice ல ஒரு நடுக்கம் …..)
I said…. I love u ammu! She was quite for sometime…. then hugged me still tight n placed a kiss on my shoulders….

We travelled back to jan…. I got posted @ client office….. She was jumping in joy….. it was near to her office …. Well I was happy too….. My posting had helped me work for her marriage too….. s my darling got married in the month of love…. It was much easier to list out n complete all chores left for her marriage. In this past 6 months we had spent enough time…. Lunch, shopping, evening pick up, Morning drop….. Visits to each others office…. 10 mins to have fresh fruit juice….. What not….?

க்ரீச்! We wer @ concorde signal…. Hey be careful she shouted. I jus ignored what she said….
Ammu, say something we are nearing guindy da….This time…. Drive from office to guindy was very very short…. She was still silent…..

//மனங்களுக்கு இடையே ஆன தூரம் அதிகமாயின்
இடங்களுக்கு இடையே ஆன தூரம் குறைவே!//


While crossing spic…. She said am gonna miss u. who will drop me….? I don’t want u to get back…. Don’t leave me & go…..! I had no replies…..

ஒரு இனம்புரியாத அமைதி எங்க இரண்டு பேருக்கும் மத்தியில வந்து அமர்ந்துச்சு

Guindy has come…. She got down. Ok bye da. Though words came out of her mouth… I knew she din wanna go….

I asked…. Hey how far s tambaram from here….? She reacted… Wat? why? are u sure?
I said s…. com will drop u at home… she dint wait for another word….
Seri po! All d way till her home we were silent.


//அந்நேரத்தில் எங்கள் மௌனம் உடைக்கப்பெறின்
இவ்வுலகிற்கு இரு கண்ணீர்த்துளிகளை பரிசளித்திருப்போம்!//


Come inside, atleast 2 mins வந்துட்டு போன்னு சொன்னா…. I said no I don wanna com…. இப்ப வரியா இல்லையா...? As usual…. செரி மா…. Went inside…. I opened her fridge and took thumps up & had a gulp.

செரி மா நான் கெளம்பறேன்….. she was jus looking at me…. Chalo! Jus tel me the way out….. she came running to me…. Gave me a tight hug n kissed.
It was worth coming all along from guindy to tambaram….. I thought. :)

Seri ammu! Am starting! Ok come I willl show u the way….

இப்டி போய் லெப்ட் எடுத்து ரைட் எடுத்து ஸ்ட்ரைடா போ!

I was jus starring at her…… I dint get wat she was saying….. I wore my helmet n started my bike…

She again came near me n hugged…. and said bye sweetie!

I just drove home…. I felt as if she still was holding me….. it was chill & peaceful….. my ammu!
A part of my life! Even if I was her sister we would have had sibling rivalry…. Now no indifferences in between us… she is my best fren & am hers too….

And I don’t feel like am gonna miss her anymore. :)

2 comments:

zen said...

Enjoyed the post.

Wanna comment on the previous post about Love. Couldn't find the comment link there.

'Temporary Lunacy' - thought provoking definition for love. I wonder whether it is really temporary. Tempted to add this.

'Love is magical. But it can be painful too'

Have lifted it straight from a film promo. But it is apt here.

Keep writing!!

Venillla said...

Thank u zen.